Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Associate
at 2020 Companies
- Job ID
- Job Class
- Full Time
- Willow Grove
- Posting Location : Postal Code
Join our retail sales team and become an Energy Pro!
As a Retail Sales Associate (Energy Pro), you will sell NRG products and services at large, well-known retailers.
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and Casted-Talent, to tailor a full-package solution to clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers.
As an Energy Pro, You Will:
- Engage with Consumers about NRG Electricty and Gas Solutions.
- Learn How to Uncover Consumer Desires and Overcome Objections.
- Welcome Customers and Politely Offer Solutions, as Needed.
What's in it For You?
- $800 a week Paid Weekly
- Hourly Plus Uncapped Commission
- Paid Training Course
- No Door-To-Door, Cold Calling, or Telemarketing
- Career Growth and Advancement
- Health Benefits and 401k
CLICK "APPLY" NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION OR EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO DNELSON@2020COMPANIES.COM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality