Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front End Software Engineer
at A1 Placement
Pay: $77,000 to $82,500/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27276
A1 Placement is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to develop specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modify existing software for a tight knit development team in Philadelphia. This role develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. You will participate in design and coding activities with other team members.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior team members.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing versions.
- Performs custom programming at client requests.
Required Technical Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree of science in computer science or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as web developer using Angular, GIT, Node, and NPM.
Preferred Education, Skills, and Qualities:
- 3 – 5 Years Software Development.
- Possess strong oral/written communication, organizational, decision-making, client support, and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Organized; Efficient; and Independent.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.