Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
Pay: $60,000 to $67,000/year
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27289
A1 Placement is working with one of Philadelphia’s top tech companies to fill several coding positions. The HTML/XML Programmer will assist Software Developers, by programming, building or creating websites using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), or Xtensible Markup Language (XML). HTML/XML developers will use their skills to create text, paragraphs, attach images, give structure, and make web pages presentable and appealing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Incorporate Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) onto pages. Professionals working with HTML/XML.
- Must be conversant on the guidelines, regulations, security necessities, and dangers of using the internet.
- Integrating features to protect the content of the enterprise and users of the website.
- Work in a team setting and as needed, also meet with clients to discuss design specifications.
- Familiar with current Development and Browser-based debugging tools.
- Solid understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or newer skills to include queries, stored procedures, joins, relational database concepts and triggers.
- Able to effectively communicate with the creative team and clients.
- Solve problems and adapt quickly to new web design and application trends.
- Strong team player with good communication skills both oral and written.