Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intermediate Network Administrator
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is looking for a strong, qualified, talented Network Administrator for the rapidly growing business of our client in Philadelphia.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and prioritize in a fast changing environment.
- Ability to follow documented processes and provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Demonstrate ability to document issues and escalate as required based on policy and impact to DatalabUSA Systems.
- Conduct remote support sessions with hardware/software-based remote connectivity service and Remote Desktop Connection.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting in Microsoft supported Windows Server OS.
- Conduct physical inspection of Data Center Servers.
- Deploy software, operating systems and updates to computers and servers as necessary.
- Perform software and system deployment using managed deployment software.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems.
- Provide support for all user IT support issues and work with available resources, hardware and software vendors to provide effective solutions, break/fix and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain desktop support procedures, and prepare end-user documentation.
- Manage infrastructure assets: vendor support agreements, software licenses and keys, hardware leases, service contracts, asset inventory and labeling.
- AA Degree in related discipline
- 3 years of related experience
- Relevant certifications, MCSE, MCSA, Network Plus, Security Plus
- Experience using server and service level monitoring software.
- Experience using an enterprise ticketing system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft based applications and technologies.
- Demonstrate capacity for organization and prioritization in a dynamically changing environment.
- Demonstrate ability to work as an effective team member.