Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Services Manager
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is currently seeking a Full-Time IT Support Services Manager to join a growing development team in Philadelphia. In this role, you will be responsible for the ongoing relationship between their user community and organization by delivering exceptional customer service in the design, delivery, and continuous improvement of our user support environment, structure, and processes. This includes being proactive in communications and response to the technical needs and demands of Cassia users. You will also manage incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, capacity planning, and user device planning, procurement, and distribution.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of professional experience in an IT support environment. This candidate will also have excellent leadership, project management, and coaching skills to lead and support our organization.
What You Will Do:
- Provide timely and relevant communications around IT topics, initiatives, and issues.
- Define and own service level agreements (SLAs) and assure they are aligned to business needs.
- Establish performance monitoring and metrics-driven methodology that evaluates the performance of technicians.
- Establish structures to assure technicians are diagnosing and resolving user issues correctly and in a timely manner.
- Partner with other IT teams to ensure security, product delivery, and systems availability.
- Define and analyze metrics to drive standards, influence team behavior, and achievement of goals.
- Ensure the support team is adhering to compliance standards.
- Drive automation for ticket resolution and reduced help desk ticket counts.
- Be responsible for end user device procurement and asset inventory management. This includes hardware, software, related documents, and contracts.
- Manage relationships with vendors including negotiations, understanding product roadmaps, order processing, and issue escalations.
- Perform additional tasks as needed.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education required.
- 5+ years of professional experience in an IT support environment required.
- 3+ years’ leadership experience preferred.
- Must have a solid understanding of user support process and related user systems/technology. such as Alloy Navigator, Bomgar, Windows X, MS Office, and other standard end user devices.
- Strong budget management, forecasting and planning, project management, organizational/ business planning and relationship building skills.
- Good understanding of security solutions and best practices related to end user systems.
- Great troubleshooting skills and deep understanding of technology problem-solving techniques and methodologies coupled with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and use sound judgment in decision-making.
- Proven record of building high performing teams in a distributed and/or remote work environment.
- Ability to present IT concepts clearly and concisely to management and end users.