Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 27283
We’re looking to expand the Technology Team of a fast-paced entrepreneurial company in Philadelphia with an additional Network Engineer. You’ll be responsible for supporting their existing systems and assist in the development and release of new applications used by their customers. Must be self-motivated and a quick learner. This a dynamic yet lean team of subject matter experts and managers that build next generation software.
Job Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Manage and Monitor Servers system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning.
- Manage and Monitoring Application issues on Servers.
- Web Server and SSL Certs Renewals and working issues.
- Windows update Management.
- Build and maintain desktop PC images.
- Provide L1/L2 support in multiple Desktop/Network issue scenarios.
- Active Directory/Group Policy/DNS and DHCP Management.
- Design and monitor Backups.
- Manage and Monitor Web, Email and Virus protection.
- Participate in improving IT procedures to comply with IT security standards.
- Troubleshooting our trouble!
Required Experiences and Skills:
- Server virtualization.
- Expert in Routing and switching experience alongside Network firewalls.
- Expert in Windows Server Administration.
- PowerShell scripting / Windows batch scripting / Windows scheduled task management.
- Expert in QoS guidelines and implementation.
- Expert in Windows automation/Scripting.
- Secure implementation concepts.
- DNS / DHCP / Active Directory and Network communication basics.
- Firewall Administration and troubleshooting (Sophos experience a plus).