Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Web API Developer
at A1 Placement
We’re looking for a sharp developer with one solid enterprise experience (1-2 years) to join a seasoned development team in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will be recent CS graduate with a great project/intern record, have a skill for tough puzzles, a talent for communicating complex ideas simply, and a drive to meet high expectations with great software.
You’ll be require to work with a complex n-tier platform built on the Microsoft stack: .NET 4.0/4.5, C#, WCF, SQL Server 2012, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC.
- Collaborate on development of new data-driven application features and behaviors
- Integrate with and maintain existing code base using industry and firm best practices, including source control (Mercurial/Kiln)
- Participate directly in the complete SDLC, working closely with our product, QA, and legal teams
- Build smart internal tools to streamline platform development
- Learn and work with independence, merge with an established dev team with decades of collective experience building best-in-class enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in full-stack Software Engineering
- C#/.NETwith solid understanding of OO & SOA
- Working experience with WinForms/WPF and WCF, Web API, LINQ and serialization knowledge is required.
- Experience using RDBMS, like SQL Server or MySQL
- Familiarity with abstract and data-driven models is a major plus
- Extremely self- motivated