Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at EAG Laboratories
Senior ELISA Scientist
- Develop and run ELISA and Cell Based assays independently
- Analyze data and send out results to clients
- Performing Second Scientist Review of notebooks
- Keeping an inventory and ordering reagents/supplies.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with laboratory start-up would be a plus
- Experience with Enzyme-linked immunosorbant assays (ELISA)
- Experience with basic Cell Culture techniques
- Experience with Cell-Based Assays
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (GMP knowledge a plus)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related degree concentration. 5-10 years of experience working with ELISA and Cell based assays.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients’ site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client’s quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.