Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager II in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania at AccruePartners
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Chesterbrook, PA
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Establishes and manages project plans across the dimensions of schedule, cost, scope, and quality.
- Across multiple projects understands logical dependencies, identifies critical path, communicates and escalates key tasks to team members accordingly.
- Responsible for proactively identifying variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Formulates corrective actions when project deliverables deviate from the work plan with the assistance of team members.
- Identifies, solicits and documents specific project risk at initiation using various modes and questioning techniques. Proactively identifies, documents, and communicates risks throughout the project lifecycle, including gaining project stakeholder agreement.
- Engages extended group of stakeholders in communications as appropriate. Validates appropriate level of participation and escalates where needed.
- Tailors the level of communication based on the audience working with the project team to synthesize information.
- Communicates escalations clearly by concisely stating the problem and specific impact to the project.
- Recommend deviation from the standard process, if needed and gain consensus from stakeholders.
- Records and monitors project actual and forecasted cost against the project budget.
- Understands the financial implications of project decisions and can forecast the impact.
- Actively seeks new skills and concepts and can leverage them to improve project deliverables and outcomes.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing projects Knowledge of Agile or SAFe Agile recommended Related certification preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Competent Level Understanding of:
- a. Waterfall methodology, values, and procedures
- b. Complex projects
- c. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- d. Relevant business software (e.g. Microsoft Office applications, Clarity, MS Project)
- Experience with EDI Projects or EDI technology is preferred.
- Experience to handle multiple high priority projects is preferred.
- Possess the ability to balance a willingness to engage with ideas different from their own, encourage others to express divergent perspectives, the capability to influence, conflict management, and teamwork.
- Highly adaptable to changing environment. 6. Situational awareness of when to listen and when to be assertive.