Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Facility Service Manager (Industrial)
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Direct Hire
The Lead Facility Service Manager must fulfil all FSM duties for their site of responsibility and provide oversight and leadership for all sites in their district. The position will lead the Facility Services initiatives and drive improvement by providing mentor-ship and support to FSM’s within the District. The individual must ensure safe, effective, functional facilities while coaching adherence to our standards and policies.
- Works closely with the Facility Service Managers within the district to identify maintenance requirements necessary to ensure efficient and reliable equipment operation.
- Driving improvement in key metrics such as: PM completion rate, scheduled work percentage, equipment down time, energy, budget adherence, PSM compliance and document work percentage.
- Operates as the district area champion for AOS maturity in Refrigeration, Energy, and Maintenance Excellence initiatives.
- Providing guidance for annual maintenance budgets and five year capital planning.
- Utilizes SAP data to develop maintenance strategies, evaluate site performance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Leads district team members in improvement initiatives to include: PM Optimization, Energy Waste Walks, Root Cause Analysis, 6S and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Assist FSM’s with the development and execution of projects by reviewing new project plans, discussing equipment needs and modifications with all stake holders, coordinating activities of technicians, and contractors.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for maintenance resources relative to site demands such as: site head-count, scheduling hours, technician skill level, training needs, and maintenance related tools.
- Works with Facility Service Managers and Facility Services Analyst to ensure site compliance with all OSHA regulations, PSM requirements and policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with mechanical, electrical, fire, and all other municipal and state codes.
- Assist in energy conservation initiatives across the district to drive down cost.
- Act as the district SME providing support and direction on the operation and maintenance of ammonia refrigeration systems.
- On-boarding, training, and mentor-ship of FSM’s and technicians within the district.
- Able to work in multi-functional team environment. Strong analytical skills. Prioritize time between site and district objectives.
- Seven years of experience in maintenance with at least two years experience scheduling and supervising the work of others.
- Prior experience in running a refrigerated warehouse system, material handling, repair, and building maintenance preferred.
- RETA CARO or CIRO preferred or equivalent experience
- Familiar with Reliability Centered Maintenance process.
- Proficient in CMMS; SAP modules for plant maintenance preferred.
- Requires the use of various electronic tools; multi-meter, air/gas monitors, infrared, etc.
- Strong communications skills (written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts between business and technical groups.
- Proficient with process safety management. APSM experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including experience in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Power-Point.
- Must be able to travel as needed to support the district.
- Must possess the ability to lead and motivate others to achieve planned results.