Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aon is looking for a Producer
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our sales group within Aon Risk Solutions, in Philadelphia, PA. As a Producer, you will report directly to the Resident Sales Director.
Your impact as a Producer
- Identifies new opportunities in mid-sized and large, complex accounts
- Builds great relationships with economic buyer and with executives at relationships at multiple levels of the client organization
- Proven leadership with executive level relationships to solve most complex problems across risk and/or Health management programs.
- Effectively collaborates with other practices and job families colleagues to result in additional new business for Aon
- Track record of establishing/developing new client relationships
- Viewed as a thought leader (creative thinking and innovation); proven credibility (knowledge/trust) both externally as well as internally
- Builds and maintains a book of business
- Achieves annual New Business Sales Goals and active pipeline of opportunities
- Communicates and captures the value that Aon brings even to the most challenging clients
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record is of external B2B sales.
- They will have an entrepreneurial spirit, work independently and be willing to travel.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling Healthcare, Life science, and Property and Casualty products, therefore licenses in those areas preferred.
- Candidate must have acumen for Sales and/or account management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.