Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aon Is Looking a Program Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Affinity in our Fort Washington, PA office
Your Impact as a Program Manager
Both client facing and staff leadership executive role, with need for technical competency around standard Property and Casualty lines of coverage.
Strong leadership and client management skills, and ability to complete market segment analysis is needed.
- Provide leadership, guidance, mentoring to both direct reports and other staff members. Utilize AIM to encourage staff development and growth. Committed to diversity.
- Collaborate with team members spanning account management, marketing, analytics and client delivery; responsible for managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Drive relationships and deliverables with key partner contacts on a day to day basis and lead internal coordination efforts.
- Prepare and monitor baseline analytics and contribute to development and execution of strategies related to renewals, new business and other optimization proposals.
- Collaborate with partners in successfully analyzing product offerings and creating strategies to drive participation. Develop recommendations related to the insurance products, including product features and benefits to align products with corporate need and market competitiveness.
- Understand our clients’ evolving business, as well as macro industry and insurance trends, to appropriately position our products and services. Monitor and apply trends related to commercial insurance, specific to small and medium enterprises.
- Listen to client concerns, needs, goals or objections, both stated and unstated, to identify opportunities or competitive threats. Marshal the appropriate company resources to be responsive to those concerns, needs or goals.
- Write or otherwise communicate (email, PowerPoint) persuasively with partners, consumers and insurance company representatives to help explain product concepts, program financial performance, pricing opportunities, program changes, etc.
- Suggest, initiate and manage projects in conjunction with other functional areas or subject matter leaders to address specific client issues during managing our clients’ programs.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- A minimum of 10 years of experience as a producer, underwriter, broker or program manager, specializing in small to medium commercial business.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing direct staff.
- Experience in client-focused, consultative service environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills capable of interacting with all levels of internal associates and senior officers of clients, cultivating strong relationships and leveraging those relationships with our customers, their employees, insurers and other third parties to the company’s long-term benefit
- Entrepreneurial attitude where accountability for profitability and satisfaction are second nature
- Demonstrated teambuilding skills and the ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to serve client needs.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to develop and deliver impactful proposals and presentations
- Manage time and resources effectively through strong organization, multi-tasking, delegation, time management and project management skills
- Work independently as a self-starter committed to delivering the highest in customer service, quality and results
- Anticipates problems and works proactively to solve them through creative thinking
- Recognizes when decisions require input from more experienced colleagues, exercising good judgment in the balance between independent initiatives and working as a team member.
- Bachelor’s Degree, graduate degree preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.