Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Business Partner Groups & Corporate
at Apple Vacations
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Human Resources Business Partner Groups & Corporate with Apple Leisure Group. In this position you will contribute to Apple Leisure Group’s success by acting as a strategic business partner and advocate. You will ensure effective delivery of Human Resources products and services to all business team members in assigned business unit, department or region along with modeling and acting in accordance with ALG guiding principles.
A successful Human Resources Business Partner Groups & Corporate will:
- Serve as an advocate on behalf of all team members. Solicits and listens to team members' concerns and takes an active role in resolving problems
- Provide information, or facilitates team members' ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation, training and other team member programs and services
- Integrate company-wide human resources strategic plans, projects and objectives into client business units, departments and regions
- Provide consultation and support to managers on employee relations issues, change management and applicable company policies and employment laws
- Ensure compliance with local, state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Conduct investigations for employment-related claims
- Provide investigation and consultation support to managers addressing partner conduct and performance issues.
- Work with assigned business unit, department or regional clients to assess needs and to design and develop organization structures and talent plans.
- Collaborate with human resources specialist teams and cross-functional teams to ensure clients' organizational needs are met
- Work with Talent Acquisition members to develop strategies to attract high-quality diverse candidates who will contribute to ALG success
- Work with Total Reward team members to execute compensation, benefits and processes
- Works with Learning & Development team members to create and deliver training and development programs to client organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, related field or equivalent experience required
- 5 years of experience in a progressively responsible human resources generalist roles in at least two of the following: employee relations, talent management, recruiting, compensation administration
- Consulting with internal clients to identify business needs and recommend solutions (3 years)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Ability to coach others
- Ability to facilitate groups
- Ability to manage performance
- Change management skills
- Ability to assess needs of team
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of human resource management administration
- Strong knowledge of local, federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Ability to travel within US locations (PA, NY, IL, WI) approximately 30% travel
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.