Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Manager - Romance
at Apple Vacations
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Marketing Manager - Romance within AMResorts, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. You will develop and manage the strategic direction, marketing plan and support team for the Romance segment to support AMResorts’ business objectives. In this role, you will drive lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support and advance brand building to position AMResorts as a market leader in the Destination Wedding and Honeymoon sector.
A successful Marketing Manager - Romance will:
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plan to attract and influence travel agents and couples in the U.S. and Canada to book weddings, honeymoons and other Romance offerings with AMResorts, based on ongoing analysis of market, competitor and audience trends
- Strategically manage and optimize the ROI of the marketing budget
- Create and execute new offerings and marketing tactics to achieve sales goals, support brand/resort launches, target niche opportunities and corporate promotions
- Coordinate familiarization trips for travel agents
- Analyze the success of all marketing promotions, campaigns and initiatives
- Partner across departments and with resort teams to execute training, promotions and support for segment
- Drive digital initiatives with travel publications and travel agencies, industry influencers and organizations
- Develop and oversee all content for AMResorts’ travel agent website, interactive education program, online resources and marketing and email nurturing campaigns
- Create and present strategic marketing updates for industry, owner and internal meetings, showcasing thought leadership and impact on business objectives
- Support AMResorts’ Sales team with marketing collateral, webinars and presentations
- Work to identify areas of process improvement
- Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-year degree in marketing, communications or business
- 6 years marketing experience in B2B or B2C
- Ideal candidate has experience as marketing, product brand owner in hospitality sector
- Experience building integrated marketing programs and reporting on results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong strategic, analytical skills and metrics-driven thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills needed
- Must have project management and vendor management experience
- Ability to lead and work with a team on various projects
- Experience with Adobe and Microsoft programs is preferred
- Spanish preferred, but not required
About Apple Leisure Group
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
AMResorts is North America’s fastest growing luxury leisure resort company. Founded in 2001, AMResorts has reached a decade of unparalleled success providing sales, marketing and brand management services by offering to the luxury leisure market high quality Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.