Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Apple Vacations
Inspire and deliver exceptional value to travelers around the globe as part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! Our vision is to be the best-in-class and largest all-inclusive resort management and travel services provider, differentiated by the collaboration of our unique resort and distribution brands.
Grow your career as a Sales Analyst within AMResorts, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. You will manage the data analytics and provide strategic sales analysis initiatives of the various departmental functions in accordance with corporate goals and objectives.
A successful Sales Analyst will:
- Manage all departmental data analytics and offer recommendations for all departmental functions to include: AMRewards, Leisure Sales, MICE, Canada and International.
- Set review and analysis on an ongoing basis and offer recommendations to executive team.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Create and maintain training materials for analyzing the data sets throughout the department.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and informational needs.
- Recommend and implement ways to improve data analytics for the Sales department.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Enhance the department’s and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Process all AMRewards invoices monthly while ensuring accurate financial business practices.
- Experience working within a sales department preferably in the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with ability to independently gather, collate, validate and analyze data
- Advanced MS Office including Excel, a must
- 3 years data analytical experience
- Strong administration skills including superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must have solid understanding and experience in hospitality industry in order to analyze and evaluate sales and production reports
- Must have high attention to detail and organizational skills
- Valid passport and ability to travel required
- Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and power point presentation or database applications
About Apple Leisure Group:
Apple Leisure Group® (ALG) is the leading North American travel, hospitality and leisure management group with the only vertically-integrated business model, serving travelers and destinations worldwide. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising: the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through well-established vacation brands, brand management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio; best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar DMC and Worldstar®, the exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®; and the innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers. To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
AMResorts is North America’s fastest growing luxury leisure resort company. Founded in 2001, AMResorts has reached a decade of unparalleled success providing sales, marketing and brand management services by offering to the luxury leisure market high quality Endless Privileges, Unlimited-Luxury and Unlimited-Fun vacations, where everything is included.
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.