Aramark Parks and Destinations
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Benefits Analyst
at Aramark Parks and Destinations
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Senior Benefits Analyst supports the Global Benefits Center of Excellence by assisting with ongoing support of Aramark’s recognition, health, wellbeing and welfare benefit programs. This role provides professional and analytical guidance in the administration and management of Aramark’s health and welfare plans, as well as our wellness and recognition programs. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with experience in employee benefit programs, detail oriented, have advanced analytical skills and an effective communicator. In this role you will:
- Support day to day operational functions of Aramark’s recognition, health, wellbeing and welfare benefit programs
- Identify opportunities of improvement resulting in positive impacts to existing plan design and program offerings.
- Provide ongoing analysis on trends, legislative changes and best practices within the benefits field.
- Analyze existing policies, manage exceptions, and identify areas of improvement
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for internal processes; identify areas of improvement
- Assist in communicating benefit program trends, outcomes, return on investment, and targeted improvement solutions
- Assist in the preparation of meeting materials for relevant internal meetings and/or external vendor meetings
- Develop feedback mechanisms and metrics for the Global Benefits COE and stakeholders
- Partner with vendors to ensure performance standards are met and action plans identified if necessary
- Develop and update training materials for key stakeholders and support functions as needed
- Prepare and analyze reports for senior management based on data received from employee benefit vendors and providers on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide support on analysis projects as needed
- Research compliance matters and help resolve discrepancies between plan documents and vendor documents.
- Coordinate plan documentation and plan compliance to regulatory standards
- Participate in special projects, as needed, and perform other job related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of benefits health & welfare experience
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Advanced analytical, modeling, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to reprioritize deliverables as needed
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple high priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of various federal and state laws a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills and judgment