Arbor Realty Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arbor Realty Trust
- # of Openings
The Production Analyst will be responsible for supporting the continued growth of Arbor’s business by analyzing loan opportunities for multifamily and other asset classes, and recommending financing options using Arbor’s various loan products; such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Bridge Loans, and other conduit loan programs.
Additionally, the role is to support the Senior Vice President – Agency Production to ensure that each deal has the information necessary to expedite the screening process. This includes preparation, analysis, detail follow-up and client interface to ensure that loan packages are complete.
The Production Analyst will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Collect, review, and analyze financial exhibits & market data for debt structure modeling in Excel
- Conduct preliminary credit reviews
- Conduct due diligence of the borrower
- Complete market research through third party information sources
- Coordinate with the originator and the underwriting department in the processing of the applications.
- Interact and follow up with clients on deals quoted and outstanding diligence for all deals in underwriting.
- Assist in the process of loans in underwriting and assist in collecting underwriting checklist items.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline and have a familiarity with the terms and concepts of real estate finance.
Experience: Up to 2 years’ experience in the analysis of real estate or commercial finance preferred. Recent graduates, as well as intern experience in real estate will be considered.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be a quick learner, and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy
- Must have the ability to work alone as well as with others to reach a common goal
- Possess excellent analytical, communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills a plus
- Must be able to mentor and train junior staff
Familiarity with Real Estate and Finance a plus