Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant-Network - IV
at Avacend, Inc.
Assistant Network is responsible for providing support to the network field group. Job functions include shipping and receiving of inventory, receiving invoices for payment, creating purchase orders, ordering supplies for office, maintaining records for cell sites, maintaining site list and contact numbers for work groups, and providing updates as required. May also be responsible for providing the highest possible quality and reliability in both clerical and technical areas, including interfacing with various departments such as: NOC, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Xpercom, IT etc. Minimum AA degree or equivalent. Must be highly proficient utilizing Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and related Windows-based software. Must be able to work as part of a support staff in a technical office environment. Must have the ability to support a group of 20 plus. Knowledge of PeopleSoft (Purchasing System) i.e., creation of purchase orders. Ability to multitask and prioritize the assignments as and when required. 10+ years of experience.
Seeking an individual to join the Budget, Procurement and Inventory Team, supporting the Network organization in Philadelphia. The candidate must have excellent work ethic, professionalism, motivation and self-discipline to work in a fast paced and changing environment. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Understanding of People Soft 9.1 Finance System preferred
· Manage procurement activities using PeopleSoft 9.1 purchasing system.
· Ensure proper accounting and project codes are used for all capital and expense purchase orders.
· Assist buyers with Peoplesoft and purchasing issues.
· Submit funding requests through NCMS system.
· Receive requests
· Creating and issuing various reports – using macros, pivot tables
· Communicate effectively
Even better if you have:
· High proficiency with Excel, Peoplesoft, NCMS and Ariba.
Including knowledge of Pivot Tables, vLookup function
· Good written and verbal communications skills.
· Self-motivated, show initiative, and be able to work independently.
· Highly productive and detail oriented.
· Some Finance background preferred.