Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Lending Officer - Radnor
at Bank of America Corporation
The Financial Center Community Lending Officer is responsible for originating retail mortgage loans and other lending products through maximizing client relationships within a designated Financial Center. This individual would have an extensive understanding of the local Affordable Housing Market, Housing Assistance Programs, and experience providing thoughtful lending solutions and guidance to Low to Moderate Income and First Time Homebuyers. Contact may be either telephonic or in-person. Must complete curriculum to achieve certification in Neighborhood Lending.
This position is subject to SAFE Act registration requirements. Pursuant to the SAFE Act requirements, all employees engaged in residential loan mortgage originations must register with the federal registry system and remain in good standing. Since your position requires SAFE Act registration, you will be required to register and to submit to the required SAFE Act background check and registration process. Failure to obtain and/or maintain SAFE Act registration may result in your immediate termination.
- Two years of experience in loan originations
- Knowledge of conventional and/or government guidelines as well as affordable mortgage products and programs
- Knowledge of processing underwriting and/or closing procedures/federal lending regulations governing real estate lending
- Ability to organize and deliver Home Buyer Workshop presentations
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Teamwork and client service skills a must
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Familiar with FHA and HUD guidelines
- Knowledge of community housing counseling agencies
- Knowledge of local competition product offerings and real estate market dynamics
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous experience utilizing laptop technology for client communication purposes including accessing rate, credit and loan status information
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences
- Ability to analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide appropriate financial solutions
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.