Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Relationship Manager – Dealer Financial Services (Philadelphia)
at Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America’s Dealer Financial Services (DFS) is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to join our team. Dealer Financial Services (DFS) is part of the Commercial Bank which serves public and private companies with annual revenues of $50 million to $2 billion. Dealer Finance is a specialty group that provides the full range of commercial banking services to new automotive, and recreational vehicle dealers across the United States. This position will be based in Philadelphia, PA.
The Senior Relationship manager is responsible for initiating, maintaining and building existing and new dealer commercial client relationships. Focus will be placed on establishing brand new commercial relationships for Dealer Financial Services (DFS) and the Bank as well as maintaining our existing significant client relationships. This is a great opportunity to build and grow a dealer portfolio in a major market with the strength of the Bank of America brand and product offerings to support you. Product offerings will include new and used vehicle floor plan lines of credit, term loan financing (both real estate secured and otherwise), DDA /Treasury products, Merchant Services, 401k & Employee Benefits services. The ideal candidate will successfully demonstrate his/her extensive product knowledge and ability to effectively prospect, market, prioritize and solicit appropriate dealer commercial clients, determine the optimum needs for these clients and lead a team of product professionals in closing assigned revenue objectives for DFS. *Primary focus will be on new business development. * This position may be filled as a Sr. Relationship Manager or a Relationship Manager, depending on experience and qualifications.
- BS/BA degree
- At least 7 – 10 years of broad based sales experience within Commercial Dealership Sales (Floor Plan, Real Estate or Treasury Loans, etc.) or Sales Experience within the Dealer Captive Market again focusing on the commercial market.
- Must have prior financial analysis experience with in depth knowledge of dealer financial statements.
- Ability to accurately review and opine on the strength/weaknesses of the client's Income Statement and Balance Sheet reporting with emphasis on cash flow and liquidity.
- Astutely can assess the current and historical financial condition of a company by analyzing ratios, the asset conversion cycle, and cash flow and can identify all of the critical elements for loan structuring
- Understands clients’ business strategies and their needs
- Expertly applies sound accounting principles to spreading financial statements and analyzing credit
- Leverages relevant technology, tools and resources to maximize the financial management of the business
- Brings in partners at the appropriate time to support a sales opportunity
- Knows where to find industry information and uses the data to effectively pre-call planLeverages an in-depth knowledge of the customer's/client's business to uncover needs in order to deliver the appropriate bank solution
- Existing knowledge of the market preferred.
- Demonstrates flexibility and openness to new ideas and to change; adapts to changing environments, situations, and job responsibilities
- Negotiates effectively by managing client expectations around deals (overcoming objections)
- Capitalizes on unexpected events or circumstances and turns them into sales opportunities
- Identifies and openly shares cross-selling opportunities with partners; influences internal partners/contacts to refer business
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.