Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Services Manager
at Bayada Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care has an immediate opening for a Client Services Manager in our East Norriton, PA Habilitation Office. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity in a growing industry, a Client Services Manager could be the position for you!
The Client Services Manager will:
- Provide superior customer service and quality home care
- Focus on managing coordination of client services and emergent scheduling issues
- Manage your Client Services Manager caseload while proactively growing it
- Build lasting relationships with clients, referral sources, payors and community organizations
- Develop strong, communicative relationships with the team
Qualifications for a Client Services Manager:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Prior knowledge of/experience with Medicare and OASIS a plus
- Prior medical office or home care experience a plus
- Demonstrated record of successfully taking on increased responsibility (goal achievement)
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive salary
- Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.