Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Clinical Operations, Hospice
at Bayada Home Health Care
BAYADA Hospice is seeking a health care professional with management experience to fill the position of Director of Clinical Operations for eastern Pennsylvania and DE locations. We are looking for a dynamic leader who will partner with Directors and Clinical leadership to provide mentoring, education and support. This position requires regular, on-going travel throughout the offices in PA (Boyertown, East Stroudsburg, Jamison, Media) and DE (Wilmington).
- As Director of Clinical Operations, you will collaborate directly with office Directors and Clinical Leadership team members to ensure high-level client service, clinical excellence, quality, and adherence to policies and procedures in accordance with The BAYADA Way.
- You will be accountable for supporting clinical leaders in the offices toward effective execution of 1) episodic case management, 2) high quality clinical care, and 3) professional development for the clinical team.
- Function as a consultant to office Directors, in collaboration with the Division Director who oversees hospice offices in PA and DE.
- Review QAPI and quality processes.
- Participate in strategic planning for divisional growth, market development, and program design.
- Participate in the hiring, development, and support of clinical leaders and high potential clinicians across multiple disciplines.
- Mentor clinical staff and facilitate successor planning.
- Serve as the Division Lead in working with the local Clinical Leadership teams, as well as Hospice practice leadership, to implement new processes & procedures, assist with design of new process improvement programs, and oversee clinical program implementation across the division.
- Clinically focused, professional licensure: RN required.
- BSN or MSN required.
- 3 - 5 years proven, progressive experience in hospice.
- 2+ years supervisory experience within hospice.
- Demonstrated expertise in episodic case management, high quality clinical service delivery, and multidisciplinary team management.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.