Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
at Bayada Home Health Care
The $1,000 sign-on bonus will be paid in two increments to Registered Nurses hired to work on overnight shifts for this client. $500 will be paid after working 40 hours and $500 will be paid upon the successful completion of the 90-day introductory period.
Registered Nurse - RN Responsibilities:
• Adheres to the established client care plan and the Physician‘s Plan of Treatment
• Performs assigned duties, including administration of medication, treatments, and procedures per policy, monitoring the client’s condition
• Reports any changes in the client’s condition to the Clinical Manager and physician; follow up with executing and properly documenting any new doctor’s orders
• Makes ongoing additions to the client’s care plan, as needed
• Emergency management
• Perform client assessments
BAYADA offers its Registered Nurses health insurance, PTO, 401(k) and life insurance.
We have a case to fit your lifestyle. BAYADA is a great team to work with. Apply today!
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.