Bayada Home Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Weekend Occupational Therapist, OT, Home Health
at Bayada Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Weekend Occupational Therapist, OT, for a per diem opportunity performing home health visits for our Montgomery Pennsylvania Visits office, located in Blue Bell, PA.
This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Montgomery County. Prior home health experience preferred.
As a home care Occupational Therapist, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Occupational Therapist, OT Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
- Perform thorough evaluations of patients’ functional status, including muscle function, endurance, visual coordination, written and verbal communication skills, and ADL and IADL performance.
- Assess cognitive, psychological and motor aspects of performance and develop individualized intervention plans to achieve favorable outcomes.
- Evaluate home environment for hazards or barriers to more independent living.
- Identify equipment needs and environmental adaptations resulting in enhanced outcomes for clients.
- Continually assess and revise the occupational therapy care plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client's health, safety and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
Occupational Therapist, OT Qualifications:
- A current PA Occupational Therapist license.
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required
- A minimum of one year of recent work experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Graduation from an occupational therapy program accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA and the AOTA, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem solving skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Are you a caring, compassionate individual who’s ready to get more out of your career in healthcare? Are you ready to put your skills to work for you in an environment that supports your growth? BAYADA Home Health Care is one of the nation’s leading providers of clinical care and support services – and we’re growing every day!
Get ready to make a difference as well as living at Bayada. Our talented team of healthcare professionals’ impacts thousands of lives every year, working with our patients and their families to offer high-quality healthcare services that improve their quality of life while helping them achieve more out of every day.
Since our founding in 1975, BAYADA has become home to thousands of hardworking professionals who are committed to prioritizing compassion, reliability, and excellence in all that they do. We are pleased to offer a variety of career paths with a proven track record for success:
- RN Registered Nurses
- Home Health Aides
- Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Medical and Health Services Managers
- Physical Therapists
- Nursing Aides, Orderlies, and Attendants
- Occupational Therapists
- Social and Human Services Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Personal and Home Care Aides
The culture at BAYADA is one that prioritizes your personal and professional wellbeing. Offering an outstanding benefits and compensation package to all eligible associates, BAYADA is committed to supporting your long-term goals, every step of the way.
Give back and get more out of your career with Bayada. Join the BAYADA Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.