Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Financial Analyst
at BDP International
Senior Financial Analyst
Provide financial support and assist in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis for the US & Canada Region. Propose, design and implement best financial processes to support the regional consolidation and reporting of results including Actual closings, Budgets and Forecasts in accordance with US GAAP guidelines and company polices. Assist in identifying and assessing the financial impact of business risks and opportunities within the US and Canadian businesses.
- Establish and maintain proper internal guidelines, policies, and procedures to ensure all accounting information is in compliance with US GAAP and BDP Corporate policies.
- Perform monthly closing of US and Canadian businesses’ general ledgers and provide timely accurate analysis and reports to Senior Management.
- Perform financial analysis of business performance and address problems and areas where senior management should become more focused. Provide predictive financial information to allow for proper business decisions and meaningful variance analysis for actual results versus forecast and budget targets.
- Support system and process enhancements to improve operating efficiency including the Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation and financial consolidation system development.
- Perform special reviews and projects as needed.
- Establish and maintain an effective business partner relationship with all Finance and Accounting groups within BDP
- Support other areas of Finance and Accounting as needed
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP and other international accounting standards;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Excellent systems and technology skills. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or similar accounting platform is required.
- Power use of EXCEL and PowerPoint;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively;
- Strong team player and excellent communication skills - both oral and written;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in order to achieve objectives;
- Ability to utilize and optimize IT resources to achieve process efficiencies
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of related accounting / finance experience
- Demonstration of business acumen required
Knowledge and Skills Desirable but not required:
- CPA or equivalent
- Industry experience
- Private Equity experience
- Sound understanding of a Service organization
- Main stream system implementation experience