Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RELATIONSHIP CONSULTANT 1
at Beneficial Bank
The Relationship Consultant is interchangeable; they can perform all the duties of a Teller as well as their own duties. This role allows the customer to have their transactions processed and accounts and loans opened as efficiently and seamlessly as possible. The Relationship Consultant embraces “Do what’s Right” as the singular priority in all activities.
- Ability to lead a Beneficial Conversation with consumer and business customers to educate them to do the right thing financially.
- Establish relationships with all lines of business partners to cross promote a fully comprehensive suite of all financial products and services.
- Support the branch in deposit and consumer residential loan growth goals.
- Thorough understanding of bank policies, procedures and regulations.
- In depth knowledge of bank operating procedures, systems and processes as measured by quarterly branch audits. This includes all work review listed in checklist audits, missing documents and managing to zero procedural violations.
- Account opening procedures should be strictly followed to maintain compliance with all regulations.
- Must have formal teller training and be proficient in handling all teller transactions, settlements, policies and procedures; strong product knowledge skills and identification procedures.
- Must be able to move easily between positions so that the customer experience is seamless.
- Must manage teller differences and will be held accountable to thresholds as written in our teller difference policy guidelines.
- Provides extraordinary and memorable customer service through understanding and anticipating customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Has a thorough understanding of the importance of customer service, relationship building.
- Support financial literacy objectives and activities focused on education and our Knowledge Bank Brand.
- Able to schedule and execute financial literacy classes and banking workshops.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a teller/customer service representative, or other related experience
- Demonstrate superior operational skills in order to ensure the branch is functioning efficiently.
- Must be comfortable talking about money
- Demonstrate the ability to engage in “The Beneficial Conversation” by exploring customers’ financial goals and recommending the appropriate products and services.
- Extraordinary customer service skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be TBC educator certified within 6 months of position
- Must hold an NMLS#