Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Transformation Co-Op in Horsham, PA at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
The Bimbo Bakeries USA Manufacturing Transformation Co-Op program is a dynamic 5-month, paid, opportunity that affords students a remarkable experience to participate in fast-paced real world projects designed to further develop strategic project management, analytical problem solving, and managerial leadership skills. Mentors will be designated to guide student collaborations and project work in each area. Students will be exposed to a variety of functional areas such as engineering, operations, and production while earning college credits in various locations nationwide.
Responsibilities include the consistent collaboration with the Transformation team during the diagnostic, planning and implementation stages, while incorporating safety and quality/sanitation standards in a continuous improvement environment. Successful candidate will be a results-oriented team player, have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment. He/she will be challenged with controlling production costs and downtime, monitoring production and finished products, and communicating with associates.
- Perform data analysis to identify opportunities for cost savings and waste reduction.
- Conduct process studies to discover opportunities for increased line effectiveness.
- Prepare statistical analysis of process capability to implement improved controls.
- Provide assistance in design and execution of various projects (systems and floor).
- Facilitate training for front line associates and supervisors.
- Follows and role models safety rules, food safety and food defense policies.