Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC) - Montgomery County, PA
Make a difference every day by joining our team as a Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC)!
CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Home & Community Services (H&CS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality behavioral health services to children with special needs.
The Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC) is an independent contract position and a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team in what is known as “wraparound” or Behavioral Health Rehabilitative Services (BHRS).
Behavior Specialist Consultants (BSC) are currently needed to support the Wayne, PA satellite office of H&CS BHRS division, providing services to families across Montgomery and Delaware County areas.
URGENT BSC needs in the Norristown area.
- BSCs may work school, after-school or early evening hours depending on County needs.
- Ability to pick up a full caseload schedule, or flexibility for part-time caseload.
- Electronic paperwork.
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance!
- Free BCBA supervision hours!
- Write and monitor behavioral treatment plans for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders. These disorders include, but are not limited to: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD).
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in the school, home & community setting.
- Provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and / or school.
- Train the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Cases are typically authorized 2- 3 hours per week for each client's family based on medical necessity, and can build a caseload of multiple clients.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a clinical mental health discipline such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, etc.
- ABA coursework and / or BCBA preferred.
- Experience working with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders required.
- BSC License through the Board of Medicine OR LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Professional Liability Insurance
Pay for BSC independent contract work is $40.50 per hour for BSC license and $60.00 per hour for BCBA certification.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
TSS, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, therapy, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability,
Job Contact Information
Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)