Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Support Provider - Chester County, PA
CCRES - Open Interview Day!
Where: 406 Boot Rd, Downingtown, PA 19335
(Ridgewood Corporate Center)
When:Tuesday, 7/30/19, 9am - 5pm
Walk-ins welcome with resume!
Behavior Support Provider
Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as Behavioral Support Provider!
We are accepting applications for Behavioral Support Providers to work with adults 21+ who have special needs.
CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Home and Community Services (H&CS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality educational and behavioral health services to support children, adults, and families.
The Behavioral Support Provider an independent contract position. The primary function is to act as a team leader on behavior support cases provided by the Home and Community Services program of the CCIU.
Primary Responsibilities for Behavioral Support Providers:
- Provide assessment, program design and monitoring. Work in collaboration with other members of the treatment team in order to design behavioral interventions/modification through a written plan, which is individualized to the consumers current needs as documented and authorized in the ISP.
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed adult to take a more positive role in the home & community setting.
- Conduct training related to the implementation of behavior support plan for the consumer, family members, and staff.
- Conduct and write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Master’s Degree or higher in Psychology, Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis, or Gerontology
- PA Behavior Specialist License
- Training in Functional Behavioral Assessment and positive behavior support
- 2+ years of experience working with individuals who have IDD/ASD
- Education documentation – Degree or official transcripts.
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education FBI Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- PA Behavior Specialist License
Behavioral Support Provider independent contract rate is $40.50/hour.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)