Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Specialist (MHS) - Chester County, PA
CCRES - Open Interview Day!
Where: 406 Boot Rd, Downingtown, PA 19335
(Ridgewood Corporate Center)
When:Tuesday, 7/30/19, 9am - 5pm
Walk-ins welcome with resume!
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN CHESTER, DELAWARE, MONTGOMERY, LANCASTER & LEBANON COUNTIES PLEAS CLICK HERE: https://ccres.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as a contract Mental Health Specialist (MHS)!
The Mental Health Specialist (MHS) is an independent contract position working early morning hours during the school week.
We are accepting applications for Mental Health Specialists (MHS) for the '19-'20 school year throughout Chester County area school districts. Services are provided in the home setting.
- Monday - Friday, 1 hour/day for 5 days/week working in the home setting before school hours to help an individual transition from home to school.
- 1 hour each day typically falls beteen 6am - 8am time frame.
- Services will be provided for an extended period of weeks or months.
- Work with school aged students with emotional or behavioral needs.
- Transportation from the client's home to school may be required.
- No services are provided if there is no school.
- Transfer coping skills and interventions to parent/caregiver.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a mental health / human service study such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Education, etc.
- Additional 6 months work experience providing clinical therapy in an individual, family, or group format - preferred.
- Master’s Degree Official Transcript
- Professional Liability Insurance
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
Pay for independent contract work is $40.50/hr OR $50.00/hr with PA Licensure (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Work with clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist
.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA,
Job Contact Information
Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)