Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Specialist (MHS) - Lancaster County, PA
FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN CHESTER, DELAWARE, MONTGOMERY, LANCASTER & LEBANON COUNTIES PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:
Mental Health Specialists (MHS) are needed for the '18-'19 school year throughout Lancaster County area school districts and in-home settings.
URGENT NEED in Mount Joy Monday through Friday from 6:45am-7:45am.
- Monday - Friday, 1 hour/day for 5 days/week working in the home setting in the afternoon transitioning into Monday - Friday, 1 hour/day for 5 days/week before school hours to help get a student motivated & out the door for school.
- Services will be provided for an extended period of weeks or months.
- Work with school aged student with emotional or behavioral needs.
- Hours typically a7am-8am OR 6am-7am time frame.
- Transportation from the client's home to school may be required.
- No services are provided if there is no school.
- Transfer coping skills and interventions to parent/caregiver.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree from an accredited university in a mental health / human service study such as Clinical Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Education, etc.
- Additional 6 months of work experience providing clinical therapy in an individual, family, or group format preferred.
- Master’s Degree Program Official Transcript
- Professional Liability Insurance
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Sexual Misconduct/ Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168) completed for each employer where the candidate worked with children
Pay for independent contract work is $40.50/hr OR $50.00/hr with PA Licensure (LSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Work with clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)