Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Level 1 - Souderton, PA
CCRES - Open Interview Day!
Where: 406 Boot Rd, Downingtown, PA 19335
(Ridgewood Corporate Center)
When:Tuesday, 7/30/19, 9am - 5pm
Walk-ins welcome with resume!
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Level 1
Make a difference every day by joining CCRES as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA)!
We are accepting applications for Personal Care Assistants (PCA) – Level 1 for the 2019 - 2020 school year to work within Souderton Area School District!
- This position works Monday through Friday during the school academic calendar year.
- Needs within Elementary, Middle and High School schedules.
Primary Responsibilities for Personal Care Assistants (PCA) – Level 1:
- Directly supports the students at the direction of the teacher and the special education supervisor.
- Provide instructional, behavioral and/or physical assistance to an individual student or a small group of students. Including, but not limited to, the use of assistive technology, on-task prompting, facilitating social skills, toileting and self-care skills.
- Work with students on organizational skills, guide students in activities, monitor student progress.
- Collect daily data and document progress notes in a prescribed format for each session with the child/adolescent.
Personal Care Assistants (PCA) – Level 1 will receive trainings to meet the specific needs of the students and schools served.
- High School Diploma required…*Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Prior public-school experience and/or working with school-aged children in a licensed, certified, or registered provider setting.
Why is CCRES the BEST for YOU:
CCRES is a non-profit industry leader providing educational and behavioral health HR/staffing services within Southeastern PA. We work in partnership with the Advanced Clinical Services (ACS) program of the CCIU to provide the highest quality behavioral health school district services to individuals with special needs.
- Receive support from an ACS program Masters-level Case Manager who will match you to a student based on interests and skill level.
- Caring and dedicated CCRES HR team!
- Education documentation – Degree or official transcripts.
- PA Child Abuse Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education FBI Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) – Level 1 pay rate is $16/hour.
- W2 employment.
- Employees are eligible to receive compensation for required trainings, supervision and travel stipend (between client locations).
- 403 (b) with employer match.
- YMCA membership discount.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Work with clients with special needs. Keywords in the behavioral health and education field: Personal Care Assistant, Personal Care Aide, PCA, TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, July 16, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)