Correct Care Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Phlebotomy Assistant
at Correct Care Solutions
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 18-58536
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare - Lab/Hematology/Pathology, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Location: SCI Phoenix Prison PA, PA, Collegeville
Facility: SCI Phoenix Prison PA
Job Type: PRN
Recruiter: Christina Barnhart
Our Clinical Phlebotomy Assistant ensures proper laboratory techniques and paperwork for accurate laboratory procedures.
- Complete an accredited course in Phlebotomy
- One (1) or more years of technical laboratory experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification
- Maintain a working knowledge of phlebotomy procedures and techniques.
- Schedule inmates for laboratory tests ordered by the Health Care Practitioner including outside laboratory services when required.
- Ensure proper laboratory techniques and paperwork for accurate laboratory procedures.
- Assist physician in performing studies as requested.
- Maintain accurate identification of laboratory specimens, requisitions, and reports.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
To apply directly to Correct Care Solutions, please click the link below. Another window will open and allow you to apply online.