C&D Technologies, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at C&D Technologies, Inc.
Job Reference #: 217402
- This position reports to the VP Quality and Process Engineering, and is responsible for the management of the organization’s Quality Systems related processes. Leads all Quality Processes Management activities at all Corporate and plant facilities. Provides strategic and technical support to the product design and development organization
- Leads all activities related to the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Systems.
- Supports all ISO ,TL9000 and NUPIC certification efforts for all plant locations.
- Develops and implements QMS metrics that assure continuous Quality Improvements.
- Provides support to the Supply Chain organization in the selection, qualification and appraisal of material and product suppliers.
- Assists the Engineering organization in the development and implementation of new products and manufacturing process.
- Assists Engineering in the development of Material Specifications.
- Partners with Customer Service leadership to ensure prompt and thorough investigation of quality related defects/problems and implementation of timely and effective corrective action.
- Provides technical leadership to critical plant process improvement activities.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a quality management position
- Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean training/experience desired.
- ASQ CQE CQA CQM Certification desired
- ISO/ TL 9000 Certified Lead Auditor
- Knowledge of Nuclear Quality Systems, or other regulated quality systems.
- Office located at the Blue Bell headquarter facility.
- 25-50% travel expected to various C&D manufacturing plants, R&D facilities and suppliers.
- Plant and shop floor activity to support responsibilities.
- Proper use of protective, safety clothing (eye ware, safety shoes, hearing protection, gloves, etc) for working in lead and sulfuric acid environments.