Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Citadel Banking
Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact at a growing company? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you at Citadel! For more than 80 years, Citadel has steadily grown and offered stability to our customers, community, and employees. Today, Citadel provides banking, investments, and insurance services to more than 200,000 customers. As we continue to expand, we remain committed to providing the very best value to our customers. At over $3 billion in assets, we are one of the Greater Philadelphia area’s largest locally owned financial institutions, proudly serving residents of Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Philadelphia counties. In 2018, Citadel was ranked number one among all credit unions in Pennsylvania for providing value to our customers by Callahan & Associates, and was named one of the best performing credit unions in the nation by SNL Financial. To learn more, visit CitadelBanking.com.
We are searching for a Director, Treasury located at our corporate headquarters in Exton, PA. This position reports to our Sr. VP/CFO. This individual will lead the Treasury function for Citadel, including Balance Sheet Management, Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Portfolio Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations to business lines (e.g. asset/liability mix, pricing, etc.) to achieve desired balance sheet position
- Enhance Net Interest Margin and Interest Rate Risk (IRR) management. Effectively challenge assumptions, methods/models, and stress scenarios to create proactive action plans to position balance sheet. Collaborate with FP&A group for budgeting and forecasting
- Setup a derivatives program for Citadel, and manage programmatic issuances
- Lead the enhancement of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) framework.
- Liquidity management through short and medium term cash forecast. Monitor and report on all internal and external policy guidelines and limits. Manage overnight, and term borrowings with FHLB. Manage wholesale sources of funding based on balance sheet position and rate opportunities.
- Monitor and manage the investment portfolio including securities and loans. Stay abreast with macroeconomic activity and capital markets to proactively take opportunistic actions.
- Manage periodic reporting of actuals, variance analyses to budgeted or forecasted metrics, monitoring of KPIs, KRIs, and Early Warning Indicators. Prepare ALM committee reports and presentations
- Monitor and manage risk within Treasury functions. Manage all relevant governance for policy limits, reporting and escalation to senior management, committee, and the Board of Directors
- Lead and motivate staff to maximize productivity and performance, assign accountability and provide developmental feedback, recommend opportunities for individual professional growth and development
Required work experience and education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Accounting, or quantitative fields
- 6 year progressive experience in the treasury functions at a financial services institution
- Experience managing funds transfer pricing framework
- Minimum of 3 years people management experience.
- Knowledge of finance, economic and accounting concepts, techniques, and principles.
Preferred work experience and education
- MBA, CFA, or Advanced studies in finance
- Experience with interest rate risk management, liquidity and funding, or fixed income security/loan investments
- M&A experience
- ALM software
If this sounds like you, please apply today if you are interested in joining our award winning company! Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!