COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Greeter (Part-Time) - Talen Energy Stadium
at COMCAST SPECTACOR, L.P.
- Job ID
- Spectra - Venue Management
- Location Name
- Spectra VM - Talen Energy Stadium
- Regular Part-Time
A Greeter is an on-call, per event employee who will act as primary provider of direct service to guests as they are entertained at the Talen Energy Stadium. They are responsible for providing a safe environment for our guests and ensuring all service needs are met.
This position is based at our Talen Energy Stadium. Talen Energy Stadium, a state-of-the-art 18,500-seat Major League Soccer stadium, serves as home to Philadelphia Union. A multipurpose facility that has features 29 luxury suites, a full-service club restaurant and a built-in concert stage, Talen Energy Stadium is the ideal destination for any type of event. Since opening its doors on June 27, 2010, Talen Energy Stadium has hosted various collegiate soccer games, the “Battle of the Blue” featuring Villanova University and University of Delaware football, USA Sevens Collegiate Rugby Championship, three installments of Army-Navy Cup, NCAA Division I Men’s Lacrosse Quarterfinals and the 2012/2014 Big East Soccer Championship. In 2016, the stadium will host the Women's NCAA DI and DIII Lacrosse Championships, Army-Navy Cup V, and USA Sevens Collegiate Rugby Championship for a fifth year, among other events. You can learn more about our venue here: https://www.philadelphiaunion.com/stadium
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests
- Greets and interacts with guests as they arrive at the shuttle locations
- Monitor guest conduct and provide assistance to guests
- Report any unsafe equipment or situations to supervisory staff immediately
- Monitor emergency exits and assist guests with special needs
- Move around to various positions/locations as event needs
- Hand out materials to guests as needed for events
- Follow directions for all event procedures and safety standards
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients
- Exemplify the GREAT philosophies and embrace the UNITE program
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Customer Service experience
- Exceptional Customer Service skills – outgoing and friendly personality required
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in the English language
- Possess superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team, remaining flexible in role
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for at least 4 hour periods at a time
SPECTRA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT EMPLOYER