Core Health and Fitness
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Technician
at Core Health and Fitness
# of Openings:
Core Health & Fitness, LLC, headquartered in Vancouver, WA, is the parent company for such well-known fitness brands as Star Trac, StairMaster, Nautilus, and Schwinn. Four iconic brands that pioneered entire categories, and whose machines are still the ones fitness communities ask for by name. Today, we're committed to continuing the tradition that started decades ago — and that's greatness you can feel good about building on.
When you set out to build something, the nished product is only as strong as its foundation. We believe that our people are our foundation and our thriving culture is constructed with employees that embrace our Core Values: Keep Score, All In, Find a Way, Speak Up, Play to Win, Change it Up, and Own it. These driven and talented individuals are the reason for our success and by recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining the most talented people we can continue to build and cultivate our foundation.
If you are a talented, dedicated, and a hardworking individual who sees a reflection of yourself in our Core Values, we invite you to come take a look at Core Health & Fitness; what can we build together?
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician to join our growing organization. The Field Service Technician develops and sustains customer satisfaction and loyalty through exemplary maintenance and repair of all brands. The Field Service Technician must instill customer confidence in Core Health and Fitness products by providing timely and effective repairs in parallel with friendly customer support.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Service and maintain Core Health and Fitness products at customer locations in assigned region; ensure repairs are carried out following company policies.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering quality and courteous support in a timely manner.
- Ensure all service calls are documented (start to completion) and Service Reports are properly completed and submitted in accordance with established procedures.
- Identifies and analyzes product/equipment failure trends throughout the product life cycle, along with sources of customer dissatisfaction, to determine root cause and then takes corrective actions to ensure customer brand loyalty.
- Reviews customer maintenance schedules/procedures and recommends adjustments when appropriate to improve product uptime and overall customer satisfaction.
- Offer Core Health and Fitness Preventative Maintenance, Paid Service and Extended Warranty Product to customer throughout day to day activity
- Communicates information regarding product performance and relays field feedback to Director of Services.
- Maintain recommended part stock through weekly cycle counts, inventory replacement requests, and timely paperwork processing. Return parts with proper documentation. Take all necessary precautions to safeguard company parts inventory, tools, and equipment.
Specific Job Requirements
- Strong organizational, leadership, communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Drives positive customer experiences in the service process by contacting customers and obtaining feedback of provided service
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Staff are expected to act in a safe manner at all times and ensure that those around them do not put themselves or others at risk
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum Technical Associates degree or equivalent hands on technical experience
- Field service related experience
- Prior customer interface experience
- Experience with in-field repair with procedures for electro/mechanical equipment to include standard troubleshooting and diagnostic methods
- Strong technical skills required
- PC Skills include use of MS -Outlook, MS-Excel and MS-Word
- Clean DMV record
- Local candidates preferred.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Core Health & Fitness is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, creed, disabled veteran status, marital status, or Vietnam-era veteran status. If you are a person with a disability and you need assistance in applying for a position with Core Health & Fitness, please call our Human Resources Department at 360-836-3622 or email us directly at email@example.com and direct assistance will be provided.