Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Analyst/Solutions Analyst
at CRF Health
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Permanent Employee - Full-Time
Business Analyst/Solutions Analyst
Design solutions for clinical trials utilising CRF Health’s product portfolio. Analyze study protocol requirements as well as consider scientific guidance, design best practices, and CRF Health’s products and standards.
Solutions Analysts continue to work on the project through its delivery to the client by defining user stories (requirements), prioritizing the backlog according to what the client needs, and accepting user stories once implemented to ensure they’re fit for purpose. They also design the key elements of the solution, communicate proactively with the implementing teams to ensure the implementation of the solution progresses as planned, review implementations, provide guidance and support to the implementing teams, and ensure the solution is implemented according to standards and best practices.
The key responsibility of the role is to provide solution consultation to clients. Solution Designers participate in client meetings with the goal of supporting the client decision making. They will provide recommendations, design alternatives and background to best practices to ensure the right choices are made. They will document the design decisions in user stories and ensure the backlog is prioritised according to client needs. In addition, they will participate in internal design meetings to lead the design across implementation teams.
Solutions Analysts document their deliverables with accuracy and in a way that makes it easy for others to understand how the solutions work in visual and structured formats. Their primary role is to communicate the essence of the solution: the "why" and "what". The implementing teams will own the "how".
Solutions Analysts will manage CRF Health’s solution best practices and standards – each with an area of ownership, such as a specific product, indication, or template, etc. They will lead the development and knowledge sharing of their areas, including lessons learned for the benefit of new opportunities and projects.
They will also provide solutions-focused training to Sales and Client Services on how to utilize product functionality in clinical trials.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
- Proactive spokesperson for industry-leading eCOA and patient eSource solution design with the goal of ensuring awareness of key best practices and requirements across the Sales, Operations, and Technology organisations, thereby creating a sense of purpose and raising the overall quality of client-facing solutions and services.
- Participate in the pre-sales phase as a solution consultant to propose design for studies and participate in bid defense meetings.
- Define solutions during Delivery to ensure the solution delivered to clients meets their needs and expectations to ensure successful study set-up and conduct.
- Analyse study protocol requirements
- Consider scientific guidance, best practices and CRF Health products and standards
- Participate in design meetings, providing recommendations and design alternatives to clients
- Communicate proactively, providing support and guidance to implementing teams
- Define and prioritize user stories
- Accept user stories once implemented
- Share lessons-learned
- Develop, document and share best practices or knowledge base for assigned topics and sharing the information back to Sales, Operations, and Technology. Maintain them regularly as agreed for each item.
- Provide selected product training to ensure the staff in Client Services and Sales are knowledgeable about products’ intended use, benefits and functionality.
- Provide feedback to template and library development by proposing new solutions, additional functionality and reviewing template development.
- Provide feedback about product development needs to Product Management and R&D so that CRF Health can provide products that are efficient to deliver, error free and have the features clients need.
- May present and promote CRF Health in the industry, including active participation in conferences, delivering speeches webinars and papers on selected topics.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Degree in a Technology, Science or other appropriate subject
- Experience developing solutions or software for use in clinical research or healthcare - required
- Agile/scrum product owner experience preferred
- Good problem-solving skills and desire to solve problems
- Ability to resolve conflicts between people and competing goals and interests
- Ability to lead difficult conversations constructively
- Ability to motivate other people and create a sense of common goals and achievements
- Desire for developing one’s own skills, technical, clinical and interpersonal
- Ability to instill confidence in others, e.g. when recommending solutions to clients
- Have good writing skills; good quality documentation and emails
- Need to be an effective, positive team player
- Travel will be required in this position
In 2018, CRF Health and Bracket became one company. Today, we are Signant Health, building on 20 years of legacy and investing in the future of clinical research technology.
Signant unites solutions for eCOA, eConsent, Patient Engagement, IRT, Clinical Supplies and Endpoint Quality into the industry’s most comprehensive solutions suite. Our intense focus on the patient experience, deep therapeutic area expertise, and global operational scale enable pharmaceutical companies and CROs to extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality – helping them bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.
Take a significant step toward patient-centricity at signanthealth.com