Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CRF Health
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Permanent Employee - Full-Time
Cloud Administrator, Wayne, PA
The Cloud Administrator will drive transformative change at Signant Health, implementing cloud-native and serverless architectures to increase speed to market, reduce infrastructure costs, and drive innovation.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
• Transition on-premises infrastructure to the cloud
• Monitor for optimal performance and uptime of cloud infrastructure
• Respond to alerts of application instability, identifying root cause and corrective actions
• Control infrastructure costs by continually looking for opportunities to right-size servers and services
• Architect systems for high availability. Document and test disaster recovery scenarios.
• Secure systems using best practices, and continuously audit environment to confirm it is bulletproof
• Participate in furthering of Agile/DevOps culture
• Design next generation application strategy using cloud-native and serverless architectures
• Promote the development of technical standards for the team
• Work with the lines of business, support staff, and technology areas, to design a technical structure meeting the strategic needs of the business
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
• 3 years experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure
• Cloud Certifications like AWS Solutions Architect highly preferred
• Expert in Linux/Windows server operating systems, and Web Server technologies including IIS, Weblobic, and Websphere
• Knowledge of relational databases including SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
• Experience in a modern software development environment that is Agile and incorporates DevOps practices
In 2018, CRF Health and Bracket became one company. Today, we are Signant Health, building on 20 years of legacy and investing in the future of clinical research technology.
Signant unites solutions for eCOA, eConsent, Patient Engagement, IRT, Clinical Supplies and Endpoint Quality into the industry’s most comprehensive solutions suite. Our intense focus on the patient experience, deep therapeutic area expertise, and global operational scale enable pharmaceutical companies and CROs to extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality – helping them bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.
Take a significant step toward patient-centricity at signanthealth.com