Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Finance, Operations
at CRF Health
- Job ID
- Position Type
- Permanent Employee - Full-Time
Director, Operations Finance-Wayne,PA
The role is responsible for leading the global Operations Finance (Operations) function including monthly management reporting, the annual budgeting process and providing accurate and timely analysis to support key business decisions. The Operations Director will be an effective business partner with the Operations organizations, including IRT, Supply Chain and Endpoint Quality teams, and will continuously improve and develop the finance function. The role will also support ongoing integration activities, strategic planning and corporate development when required.
Key Accountabilities/Decision Making & Influence
1. Own the submission of budget and re-forecast of revenue and cost of goods sold, working alongside Operations leadership to support the team’s goals
2. Ensure that the Company financial models are accurate and up to date, modelling business scenarios and driving effective business decisions
3. Work alongside FP&A & Commercial Finance Directors to build partnerships with key stakeholders to proactively identify and drive actions that maximize growth and profitability
4. Develop and improve processes to ensure efficient and insightful financial reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
5. Manage revenue and backlog models as well as cost and capacity tools, with input from Commercial and operations leadership teams, to ensure budget achievement
6. Manage and develop the finance team to provide high quality support to the Operations teams
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
1. Regular communication with the Operations leadership teams
2. Help coordinate and drive Finance team activities
3. Hiring decisions with respect to the Operations finance team
4. Work product will be a combination of self-generated and work performed by other team members. Expectation is that this role will review work from others and will seek appropriate review for self-generated work for accuracy and completeness.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
1. Excellent stakeholder management skills and comfortable presenting to Company leadership team
2. Ability to work in a global environment and support teams geographically currently dispersed across US, UK and Europe
3. Previous experience working in a high-growth private equity backed organization
4. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
5. Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
6. Ability to influence decision making process through clear and robust presentation of financials and other related materials
7. Prior experience leading an operations finance team
1. Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CMA or equivalent)
2. Previous systems experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and / or data analytics software (e.g. OneStream)
3. Prior experience with managing a capital event and/or exit process from one ownership group to another
Direct Reports: 3
Indirect Reports: Expect team to all be direct reports
Travel: 20% US and International Travel
Budget Responsibility: confidential
In 2018, CRF Health and Bracket became one company. Today, we are Signant Health, building on 20 years of legacy and investing in the future of clinical research technology.
Signant unites solutions for eCOA, eConsent, Patient Engagement, IRT, Clinical Supplies and Endpoint Quality into the industry’s most comprehensive solutions suite. Our intense focus on the patient experience, deep therapeutic area expertise, and global operational scale enable pharmaceutical companies and CROs to extend the reach of drug development, expand patient opportunities and improve data quality – helping them bring life-changing therapies to our families and communities around the world.
Take a significant step toward patient-centricity at signanthealth.com