Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machine Shop Labourer
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Machine Shop Labourer
Under direct supervision, performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations.
- Responsible for assembly documentation, routings and processes used in the fabrication of complex products.
- Interface with team to coordinate new product release to production.
- Working with Machinists to coordinate and move parts.
- Deburring and grinding; laser marking and operating basic machine shop equipment.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a manufacturing department.
- Machine Shop experience is a strong asset.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Must be comfortable using basic inspection instruments.
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and tackling multiple challenges daily.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And...that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.