Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
We design and manufacture high-tech data acquisition and comprehensive flight test instrumentation systems for critical aerospace and defense applications. As Quality Inspector in TTC you will perform a variety of inspections, checks and tests for quality on our electromechanical assemblies. Joining our skilled team of Inspectors you will inspect TTC's vast product portfolio to include machined parts, fabrication assemblies, PCBs, and related hardware. You will be responsible for accepting, rejecting or ordering rework on any item you inspect. The ideal candidate would be IPC610 trained and/or IPC1177 rework trained.
- Performs a variety of inspections, checks testing and sampling procedures for product manufacturing processes.
- Carries out packaging line, manufacturing inspections and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company standards are met.
- May perform parts dimensional inspection for code requirements.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- High school diploma essential, relevant Technical/Trade School preferred.
- Ability to perform semi-complex and complex dimensional detail part inspection, inspection of electronic components and electromechanical assemblies.
- Ability to use inspection equipment; such as: Surface Plate, Height Gage, Comparator, Hand tools, Attribute gages, etc.
- Ability to perform detailed review of documentation/certification to requirements
- Ability to apply visual inspection techniques
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in and promote a team environment.
- Must be a US Citizen
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
TTC, a Curtiss-Wright company, are a recognized leader in comprehensive and integrated data acquisition through telemetry systems that include data analysis units, sensors, transmitters, receivers, and ground station analysis tools to measure, record, transmit, and analyze aircraft and munitions parameters during test flights. TTC have a broad exposure on more than 140 programs, including high-performance military aircraft such as the F-35 and F-18, major defense flight test centers, spacecraft, missile programs, and commercial and business jets. Key products include data acquisition units, recorders, network products, RF networks, airborne transmitters and receivers, and telemetry expansion cards.