Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronics Test Technician
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Electronics Test Technician
The Electronics Test Technician is responsible for testing analog and digital products, troubleshooting these products down to component level, coordinating repairs with production assembly and perform final test on the repaired product.
Major Accountabilities /Deliverables
- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from a variety of blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to a variety of technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Electronics Technician preferred.
- Must have an understanding of digital and analog circuit functions.
- Must have experience using lab test equipments ( i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multi-meter, Power Supply)
- Must have experience using a PC and software tools.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to work in team environment with a diverse group of development engineers, test engineers, and production test technicians.
- Technical School degree required.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Must be a US Citizen
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive Pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
TTC are a recognized leader in comprehensive and integrated data acquisition through telemetry systems that include data analysis units, sensors, transmitters, receivers, and ground station analysis tools to measure, record, transmit, and analyze aircraft and munitions parameters during test flights. TTC have a broad exposure on more than 140 programs, including high-performance military aircraft such as the F-35 and F-18, major defense flight test centers, spacecraft, missile programs, and commercial and business jets. Key products include data acquisition units, recorders, network products, RF networks, airborne transmitters and receivers, and telemetry expansion cards.