Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
at Curtiss-Wright Controls
The Opportunity | Senior Manufacturing Engineer
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer performs various analyses, design and/or assembly related to manufacturing or industrial engineering projects. Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interface with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products
- Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines
- Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations
- Interface with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products and conduct review of engineering drawings prior to release
- Perform various operational or methods analyses related to labor standards and reviews product/project flow data, equipment and labor requirements for use in conducting manufacturing operations, increasing productivity and reducing production unit cost
- Coordinate the evaluation of engineering changes and/or other specifications requirements and performs as technical liaison with other engineering personnel such as program management, finance, design, quality, procurement, inspection, and production
- Establish Manufacturing process flow and work instruction
- Create and update manufacturing standard procedure, which defines specific manufacturing processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of basic electronic and mechanical assembly principles
- Experience with mathematical concepts (probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry) and apply concepts to practical situations
- Experience with CAD software and continuous improvement
What You'll Find at CW
Challenging Work - The work we do at Curtiss-Wright is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
Independence -- At Curtiss-Wright, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
A Collaborative Environment -- The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
Learning and development opportunities
Recognition for your contributions
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
TTC, a Curtiss-Wright company, are a recognized leader in comprehensive and integrated data acquisition through telemetry systems that include data analysis units, sensors, transmitters, receivers, and ground station analysis tools to measure, record, transmit, and analyze aircraft and munitions parameters during test flights. TTC have a broad exposure on more than 140 programs, including high-performance military aircraft such as the F-35 and F-18, major defense flight test centers, spacecraft, missile programs, and commercial and business jets. Key products include data acquisition units, recorders, network products, RF networks, airborne transmitters and receivers, and telemetry expansion cards.