Delta T Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Special Education Teacher
at Delta T Group
Kaleidoscope Education Solution (KES) is looking for Special Education Teacher for our client in Chester, Aston and Philadelphia area, who are committed towards their job. We are looking for candidates who nurture positive attitudes and empower their students to achieve academic success.
In this role you will be responsible for providing care to developmentally disabled individuals to promote emotional and social growth in a school setting.
1. Plan and implement a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned to the class.
2. Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
3. Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and - in harmony with the goals - establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like, to communicate these objectives to students.
4. Strive to implement by instruction and action the District’s philosophy of education and instructional materials.
5. Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
6. Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
7. Perform such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the Principal.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor’s degree with a record of personal, professional, and/or academic achievement
* Teacher certification - completed or in process
* Demonstrated expertise in subject area
* Determination to drive student achievement and set high expectations for all students
* The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
* A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
* Solutions-oriented resiliency to respond positively and effectively to challenges
* Outstanding instructional skills driven by data and delivered through rigorous and engaging strategies
*We support top notch teaching and therapy professionals.
* Payments will be processed on a weekly basis.
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students.
* Be part of a nationally recognized network of leaders in school-based services.
Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is a leading referral agency of special education professionals and school-based therapy providers. We currently refer professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. The professionals we refer consistently enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.
Please follow the link provided to complete our online registration.
If possible, please attach your most up-to-date resume in Word Doc. Format to the online registration.
For immediate, confidential consideration, please contact our office at 484-383-3043 and ask to speak with a recruiter!
We look forward to being a resource for opportunities for you and are excited to connect with you soon!