Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Together with a creative art partner, you will conceptualize and develop brand promotional materials with direction from creative supervisors. You are an outstanding writer, with a broad range of experience that includes pharmaceutical copywriting. You have demonstrated knowledge of the promotional review process, including referencing and fact checking. Ideally, you have experience with concept development, as well as experience supporting all stages of a product launch.
- Write effective promotional copy for assigned brands
- Be familiar with editorial process and OPDP (Office of Prescription Drug Promotion) requirements for promotional collateral
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of assigned therapeutic categories
- Participate in strategic promotional planning for assigned brands
- Present concepts and promotional materials both internally and to clients, as needed
- Assist in preparation of new business presentations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to provide insightful and creative interpretation of product research
- Ability to provide sound analysis of clinical data
- Ability to conduct PubMed searches
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
- Strong Mac skills
- BA/BS, with coursework emphasis in English, advertising, marketing, English, or related area
- At least 2 years professional writing experience with pharmaceutical advertising copywriting experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to produce a variety of pharmaceutical promotional materials, in digital and print media
- Specialty therapeutic and/or medical device category experience helpful
Independently owned for the past 25 years, Dudnyk is an award-winning, full-service healthcare advertising agency that specializes in creating insight-driven, authentic brand experiences that unite specialty physicians and their patients. They leverage strategic, scientific, and highly creative capabilities to serve clients in the biotech, pharmaceutical, and medical device industries. Dudnyk offers a unique culture, fosters individual career growth, and promotes collaboration among all disciplines.
A five-time Best Places to Work winner, Dudnyk offers our employees a comprehensive health and wellness program that includes three medical plan options, prescription coverage, dental and vision insurance, free life insurance, and free short-term & long-term disability coverage. Financial wellness benefits include a health savings account (with a company contribution), a 529 plan, and a 401(k) plan with a great company match. In addition to PTO and paid holidays, each employee gets two paid days per year to volunteer at a charitable organization of their choice. We also offer a fitness reimbursement benefit, tuition reimbursement, and a strong performance coaching program that guides you in fulfilling your career goals. Come learn more about us at www.dudnyk.com.