Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director Chemical Manufacturing Operations
- Job ID
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a Director of Manufacturing Operations to lead the Specialty Chemicals Business Unit focused on medical device, polyolefin, advanced polymer, and electronics related markets.
The Director of Manufacturing Operations will report to the Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM) Vice President of Operations and will be located in Ambler/Chester, PA.
This position will require building strong working relationships across the organization, developing partnerships on a local and global level, to solve and execute technical and manufacturing solutions related to manufacturing safety, cycle time, cost, quality and product yield, the for its Special Chemical products.
In this role you will
- Responsible for multiple facilities site security and safety of operations, personnel and regulatory compliance;
- Overall accountability for the safety, quality, cost, throughput and delivery of polyolefin, advanced polymer, and electronics materials produced in our NY, PA, NC, and Toronto Canada manufacturing operations;
- Provides direction and prioritization to personnel regarding planning, scheduling, purchasing, manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, quality, inventory control and distribution/shipping; ?
- Leads and/or participates in cross-functional teams to resolve customer supply and quality issues and drives sustainable process improvements;
- Develops and manages manufacturing performance objectives driving operational improvement;
- Guides and supports new product transition activities from engineering to high volume production;
- Assists with the development, planning and execution of the overall SCEM divisions global manufacturing strategy.
- Ability to travel to multiple locations as needed
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical), with an advanced degree in Business or Management preferred;
- 15+ years manufacturing or operations experience, with continuously increasing responsibility and oversight;
- Management and development of manufacturing and operations personnel;
- Chemical, gas or semiconductor experience strongly preferred;
- Experience with new product introduction, commercialization and product transitions (in-source, out-source or site-to-site);
- Proven experience leading cross functional teams to achieve business objectives;
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification desirable.
Your success will be measured by
- Your ability to exceed customer expectations in safety, quality and on time performance for all products produced;
- Your ability to meet business objectives in safety, quality and financial performance;
- Your ability to effectively develop leaders and manage teams through an intentional continuous improvement process;
- Demonstrated commitment to be a highly trusted and collaborative member of the Specialty Chemical business units’ team, as evidenced by productive relationships across the organization;
- Your dedication to excellence and a demonstration of creativity and innovation with notable progress in foundational elements of operational excellence.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.