Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CAD Designer (Stainless)
- Job ID
- FLSA Status
Come grow with us!
Company Description: FDH Infrastructure Services is an industry leader in engineering, construction, and field services for critical structures and facilities. Markets served include telecommunications, heavy civil, power, industrial, commercial, and government. Our continued success is directly linked to the knowledge and experience of our talented staff. FDH is a team-oriented, performance-driven organization, committed to safety, quality, and professional integrity. Our work culture fosters continuous learning and innovation to improve our products, services, and business processes. We work hard for our customers and enjoy having fun together. Come grow with us!
Enjoy Great Benefits: FDH provides a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance, and a 401(k) plan with company match. Flexible time-off plans encourage a healthy work/life balance for all employees. Wellness activities are promoted throughout the year.
*FDH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
*VEVRAA Federal Contractor
This is a position for a person who has a high level of experience and ability in Autocad as well as an intermediate level of broadcast tower design experience to include development of site and foundation plans, installation drawings and fabrication details.
- Operates Autocad system with a high level of proficiency and working knowledge of drafting principals.
- Prepares foundation, installation and fabrication drawings from designs prepared by others.
- Receives detailed or rough sketches and reviews with provider of documents
- Learns the company’s system of filing and retrieving drawings/data on our own internal system.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Conforms with QA/QC procedures during performance and completion of design documents.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while representing Stainless / FDH Velocitel.
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours and in other positions temporarily.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Stainless / FDH Velocitel.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Develop standard details/CAD standards.
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or 6 months to one year of relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two plus years’ experience with Autocad in an engineering environment; Broadcast Industry preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft office products, adobe, etc.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSURES, REGISTRATIONS
- Registered Autocad certificate and/or Associates degree with Autocad classes.
- Must be able to function in a fast pace office environment, multi task, effectively deal with in house personnel, good reading and math comprehension with attention to details.
- Typical office physical requirements – sitting, walking, computer work, filing, etc.
- Typical office environment.