Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GERENTE DE LOGISTICA
at Flex-N-Gate Spanish
- # De Aperturas
Descripción de la Empresa
- Ability to coordinate several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to handle challenges with proven history of increased productivity.
- Dynamic, results- oriented, problem solver.
- Extensive knowledge of fleet operations, including how they are best deployed to profitably support manufacturing operations.
- Ability to develop and direct staff to support an effective fleet operation.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations as applicable to private fleet operations with ability to translate knowledge into compliant programs and operational practices.
- Ability to identify, document and correct practices in support of continuous improvement.
Perfil de puesto / Requerimientos / Conocimientos / Certificaciones
- 3-5 years with analysis of traffic lanes, rate negotiations and carrier development.
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or industrial engineering.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills to effectively plan, organize and manage multiple projects and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with all PC and MS office programs, AS400 and other related systems.
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain highest work ethics, team oriented with strong interpersonal skills to develop relationships.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing and developing high performance teams.
- Completion of regulatory sponsored training programs applicable to fleet operations as they are published/made available.
- Master Degree in Logistic, Administration or Industrial Engineering (desirable)
Fondo de Ahorro (No aplica para todas las plantas)
Vales de Despensa
Seguro de Vida
Seguro de Gastos Médicos Mayores
Ámbito de aplicación de la Posición
Direct and coordinate the activities of the personnel involved in some or all of the following areas; Materials planning, distribution, inventory control,
material analysis, procurement and supply chain management are also responsible for managing all aspects of material flow to maintain control and accuracy of all merchandise inventories, including all the transactions, acquisitions, planning, programming, costs, warehouse, reception and shipment to guarantee that the orders of the clients are fulfilled in time. This position is also responsible for developing and managing all relationships with suppliers.