Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sourcing Manager - Professional Services
at FMC Corporation
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Exp. (Yrs)
- Entry Level
- Full Time
- Visa Sponsorship
- Domestic Travel Required
- Int'l Travel required
- Company Vehicle
- Working from Home Office
- Relocation Eligible
- Works with Chemicals
- Lifting required
Across the last couple of years, FMC finalized the transition into a Tier 1 Agriculture company and embarked on a program to modernize business processes, both of which were made possible by the talented people who make-up the unique FMC DNA. Successful individuals at FMC are results oriented, efficient, strong decision-makers, influencers, smart, and incredibly hardworking. We have fun, and care deeply for those around us. We are looking for the right person who will complement the existing culture and who will live the vision of being a progressive, diverse and inclusive company, where employees come to work each day with a strong sense of belonging.
Your role is based at the FMC Tower in Philadelphia. You will work within FMC’s Global Procurement Group as a key member of the Professional Services team, responsible for the procurement of IT, Financial Services, Legal, Marketing, Human Resources, Consulting, Temporary Labor, Facility Services, Travel, and Fleet. You will be responsible for performing category management activities including, but not limited to, category strategy development, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, supplier performance management, and continuous cost and performance improvement. As the ideal candidate you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment along with other bright and motivated individuals.
Front and center of your everyday FMC will require you to display your commitment to our six core values: Integrity, Safety, Sustainability, Respect for People, Agility and Customer Centricity. Using FMC’s core values as a launching pad to achieve outstanding results in a demanding day to day schedule. You can anticipate the following requirements:
- Collaborate with functional leads to build subcategory strategies based on a thorough understanding of FMC’s business and external market conditions
- Conduct cost-analysis activities in partnership with finance and the business to identify savings opportunities against management targets
- Develop and execute subcategory sourcing strategies (e.g. RFI, RFP, RFQ, scorecard and bid analysis, etc.)
- Negotiate supplier contracts utilizing FMC contract templates & procedures
- Integrate best practices and modernized business processes across FMC, ensuring best use of tools, techniques and processes
- Collaborate with FMC’s Global Procurement Group’s Center of Excellence (CoE) team
- Bachelor degree plus 2 to 4 years work experience, alternatively 1-2+ years sourcing work experience
FMC’s desire is to recruit the best talent, who has both the requisite experience, and is the right fit. To find the right person we are open to a spectrum of experience levels for this role. Each internal FMC grade correlates to a different set of minimum requirements. Each grade aligns to a range of offerings FMC can make.
Must Have (All Grades)
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-direct
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively
- Critical thinking and effective problem solving
- Professional and ethical personal conduct and demeanor
- Endless curiosity, motivation, and determination to succeed
Sourcing Manager Level I
Sourcing Manger Level II
§ Bachelor degree plus 2 years work experience, alternatively 1-year sourcing work experience
§ Bachelor degree plus 3 years work experience, alternatively 2 years sourcing work experience
§ Bachelor degree plus 4 years work experience. 2 of the 4 years need to be within sourcing, procurement, commercial or operations
At FMC, diversity and inclusion are in our DNA. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to creating an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive – regardless of race, gender, sex, pregnancy, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, color, age, religion or religious creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. FMC also supports employee participation in company employee resource groups that celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our workforce by providing communities for employees to connect with each other and raise awareness throughout FMC.